Deliver enhanced capabilities, robust analytics and streamline existing systems to support agile organisational growth
Discover new and powerful ways to deliver HR services to managers and employees alike
More than any function, the HR discipline needs to take both the long view and the short view when developing strategy and engineering processes. While the top HR service delivery issues have not changed, the approaches now available to companies are innovative and varied, as well as supported by agile and more integrated new technologies.
Returning for its milestone year, the 11th Annual HR Transformation and Service Delivery Summit is the place to access the latest opportunities to deliver streamlined capabilities, robust analytics and organise existing systems around enhancing complete HR service delivery.
With a unique combination of live interviews, award-winners session, panel discussions and round table brainstorming, this summit allows you to ask the questions you have always wanted to!
Approaching HR issues from a broader and more sophisticated perspective delivers improved results for both HR and the business
DEATH BY POWERPOINT? SSON redefines your learning experience!
6 Key Concepts Covered to Make Your HR Approach The Best Yet!
- Keeping talent management dynamic and fresh to get access to the high performers
- Deriving strategic solutions to increase HR’s visibility and value
- Tackling efficiency and performance to boost productivity and profits
- Getting the employee’s point of view to enhance engagement and shape a customer-centric service framework
- Revamping perceptions of employer brands and aligning image and corporate culture
- Uncovering new avenues of technology utilisation and extracting complete useability from existing systems
- Taking the mature HR organisation to the next level of value and capability enhancement
Join your industry colleagues at the HR Transformation & Service Delivery Summit to ensure you are at the forefront of HR trends and capitalise on sessions about experiences on HR transformation to select the right strategy for you and your business.