I’m sure you’re facing increasing pressure to deliver value and prove that your HR initiatives are impacting the bottom-line.
So how do you show your CEO that your methodologies are influencing productivity and overheads?
Providing HR services to your business
First you need to review your current HR operating model and identify which channel will deliver the results you need.
1. Centralised/Captive shared services model: Consolidate HR and shift to a low cost environment to service multiple regions. Currently deployed by Nokia and BASF.
2. Centralised satellite model: Functional processing activities done at the regional HQ and servicing multiple countries. Strategic functions are handled by HR business partners dispersed in separate countries. Currently deployed by Microsoft and Estee Lauder Cosmetics.
3. Outsource model: Engaging a 3rd party provider to work on all HR functions. Currently deployed by Du.
4. Hybrid model: Combining outsourcing and shared services model.
Enhance HR functions to create opportunities for the business
Secondly, review current benchmarks and set new goals:
- Mastering organizational development to push productivity
- Balancing remuneration packages with organisational ROI plans
- Enhance employee engagement: Hire to retire and build a bank of
Your route to HR success
After 9 years of being the definitive strategic HR event in Asia, we are back with our milestone year: 10th Annual HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit.
With over 300 attendees supporting us throughout the years, in 2012 we are turning the spotlight on to 2 key focus areas:
Strategic implementation to align with business goals
- Driving value-added initiatives and evaluating cost reduction methods to stretch ROI
- Drawing the end-to-end roadmap to implement the concept of ‘HR functions aligned to business goals’ successfully
- Cutting administrative tasks to deliver HR’s value proposition to the rest of the business
- Standardizing processes globally to reduce errors and deliver uniform services
- Enhancing employee self-service to reduce workload and channel efforts to value-add activities
Advancing and improving HR processes, functions and delivery by focusing on opportunities to be a profit generating centre
- Understanding what the business sees as high value
- Levering on advanced technology to improve functionality & service delivery
- Enhancing employee engagement to optimise retention of high performers
- Evaluating the most effective charge-back structure
- Doing MORE with LESS